Started by DJGoo 2 years ago

Last post by I Nuba I 19 mins ago

1397 posts

<-

Species: Red Fox

Orientation: Heterosexual

Postcount: 1713

Send PM

I'd build it to be street driven. Even with the open headers (I could actually get away with that out here...for a while anyway). If I was going to build something for drag racing, I'd probably build an early 90s fox body mustang. Turbocharged 351 small block, fuel injection, manual valve body C4 transmssion, 4.11:1 rear gears. All the goodies.

Wouldn't be streetable...at all. Fun though.

I still like the idea of the hotrod pickup truck better though. More my style. Hell, I like the idea of throwing a bigger turbo and injectors and tuning at my 7.3 diesel...practical daily driver that would still roast the rubber on command...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

And Lord, if today is the day that you truly call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.
<-

Species: Wolf-based Kitsune

Orientation: Homosexual

Postcount: 5171

Send PM

Sylvr wrote:
I'd build it to be street driven. Even with the open headers (I could actually get away with that out here...for a while anyway). If I was going to build something for drag racing, I'd probably build an early 90s fox body mustang. Turbocharged 351 small block, fuel injection, manual valve body C4 transmssion, 4.11:1 rear gears. All the goodies.

Wouldn't be streetable...at all. Fun though.

I still like the idea of the hotrod pickup truck better though. More my style. Hell, I like the idea of throwing a bigger turbo and injectors and tuning at my 7.3 diesel...practical daily driver that would still roast the rubber on command...

I'm going to be honest, and don't kill me for this, but I hate 90% of the people that drive diesel powered trucks around here. Because most of the idiots driving them, seem to think that their trucks are bad ass...even though they are completely stock. It never fails, when ever one of the locals decides to bring out one of their cars and cruise the highway between here and Drumright...that one of those idiots attempts to race them...and gets fing owned bad. I love the sound of a diesel engine, I love the power that they have, but the people are just plain idiots. Now if they ran something like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NxxqTlCC7s

...that. It would be pretty bad ass to watch.

Once your there, once your there, you can't come back. Nothing lives, nothing grows, inside the Dead Meadow....

7.jpg

Posts 1391 to 1392 of 1392