Last post by DJGoo 2 hours ago

1385 posts

<-

Species: Gargoyle

Orientation: N/A

Postcount: 23622

Send PM

DJGoo Writer, Forum moderator, SoFurry Ambassador
I had a really cool post but it got deleted.

2db2c0244b083939c9e5e5c6e6834de2.jpg
<-

Species: Wolf-based Kitsune

Orientation: Homosexual

Postcount: 5134

Send PM

DJGoo wrote:
I had a really cool post but it got deleted.

So, repost it...silly gargoyle.

Once your there, once your there, you can't come back. Nothing lives, nothing grows, inside the Dead Meadow....

7.jpg

<-

Species: Fox

Orientation: Bisexual

Postcount: 2517

Send PM

It's been around a month since the recall on my car and GM has yet to get the parts shipped out, at least in my area. The dealer put me on a list, apparently it speeds the process up somewhat... yeah right. I'll NEVER buy another GM vehicle again, seeing as they don't give a rat's ass about the safety and well-being of their customers.

I'm safe right now!
<-

Send PM

Flamin Z Fox wrote:
It's been around a month since the recall on my car and GM has yet to get the parts shipped out, at least in my area. The dealer put me on a list, apparently it speeds the process up somewhat... yeah right. I'll NEVER buy another GM vehicle again, seeing as they don't give a rat's ass about the safety and well-being of their customers.

NOPE!!

As long as they get you from military base to military base they couldn't give a fuck about civilians.

Unless you're in the motorsport department.

<-

Send PM

DJGoo wrote:

NOPE!!

As long as they get you from military base to military base they couldn't give a fuck about civilians.

I'm still wondering about that post that was deleted...

Once your there, once your there, you can't come back. Nothing lives, nothing grows, inside the Dead Meadow....

7.jpg

<-

Species: Arctic/Timber/Dire wolf hybrid, with some polar bear (Part time ogre named Oogbar)

Orientation: Heterosexual

Postcount: 3095

Send PM

DJGoo wrote:
NOPE!!

My father only ONCE bought a gmc. The first incident, the piston rings slipped off 3 of 8 pistons, gouging the piston heads BADLY! The second time? Out of the blue, those 3 pistons ceased on him, during rush hour traffic! The kicker. He's held nothing but mechanic jobs, so maintenance issues were out of the question.

An eye for an eye may leave everyone blind, but only in the darkness can the light of truth be seen...

When one looses what they believe to be their strength, they are forced to find their real one.
<-

Send PM

I Nuba I wrote:

I'm still wondering about that post that was deleted...

I forgot it already, and I hate typing long posts twice.

SnoWolfAK wrote:

My father only ONCE bought a gmc. The first incident, the piston rings slipped off 3 of 8 pistons, gouging the piston heads BADLY! The second time? Out of the blue, those 3 pistons ceased on him, during rush hour traffic! The kicker. He's held nothing but mechanic jobs, so maintenance issues were out of the question.

fuck that

<-

Send PM

DJGoo wrote:

I forgot it already, and I hate typing long posts twice.

Gargoyle is lame.

My roomies are having to tear down the engine in one of the trucks they own. Right now he's got a 305 in it, I think he's gonna throw in a 327 until he can get the 305 fixed. There are so many fucking variables to the small block engine...it's just fucking crazy.

7.jpg

<-

Species: Red Fox

Orientation: Heterosexual

Postcount: 1705

Send PM

Well my Tuffy security center console for my truck showed up the other day. Built solid as Hell, and the color I ordered is a good match with the interior of my rig. Can't wait to get a chance to get it put in. I think I might have to build a small steel riser to get the height correct (I don't want to loose my armrest. Especially since this thing has an awesome vinyl cushion on the lid). That should be fairly simple though.

Now Dad's considering one for his pickup truck, too. Especially since he can get one that has a slot designed for a CB radio (he has no real place to mount one in his truck...I lucked out with mine).

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

And Lord, if today is the day that you truly call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.
<-

Send PM

Mount that shit on the glove box, yo!
I'm in a Subaru and I figured mine out! XD

Posts 1371 to 1380 of 1380