Re: Furries packing heat!

Home » Forums » SoFurry » Offtopic Ramblings » Re: Furries packing heat!

Started by lonefox 3 years ago

Last post by SnoWolfAK 2 hours ago

1271 posts

<-

Species: North American Red Fox

Orientation: Heterosexual

Postcount: 24

Send PM

So I says to myself, "Self, you should start a thread on SO about guns. You know, find out how many furries are actually packing heat! It would be interesting to find out. Hell, at the very least you'll get someone pissed off and it'll be entertaining!"

Since me, myself and I all agreed, here it is! Tell me what you got, what you want, what you NEED.

What do you like? Target practice? Competition? IPSC? Let it all be known!

LF newsig
<-

Species: gray wolf

Orientation: Omnisexual

Postcount: 34

Send PM

well im in uk so guns are more of a no go area hear but i do have a recurve bow a compound bow and getting a long bow that along side the crossbow i have to and other weapons iv gained over time lol bring on the zombies o and on the note of what i need a indoor shooting range would be just so awsome

silver xx
<-

Species: Shiba Inu

Orientation: Bisexual

Postcount: 28

Send PM

Glock18c

<-

Species: Dragon

Postcount: 1

Send PM

Glock 30, ar15, AK, Mossburg 500, P08 (AKA Luger), Ruger 10-22.

Time code is an elfin ghost that lives in your skull.
<-

Species: Demon (18)

Orientation: Homosexual

Postcount: 961

Send PM

Tek Bow.

Am I not currently spamming the forums? Skype me at Leviat.Of.Baphomet
bannerwq.jpg
http://furrymate.com/dating/Leviat
<-

Species:

Postcount: 9

Send PM

I have a squirt gun. :(

<-

Species: Border Collie

Postcount: 2938

Send PM

12 gauge pump( for clay shooting and bird hunting) 20 gauge slug gun( Deer hunting) 30.30(Also for deer hunting) Compound bow(again for deer hunting) and a 45 ACP Springfield XDM( for self-defense)

I don't trust Predictable people. You can always predict an Unpredictable person will do something unpredictable, You can never predict when a Predictable person will do something unpredictable.

<-

Species: Dragon

Postcount: 57

Send PM

A single 20mm cannon. That's a pirate style cannon not a modern one. It's fun to fill it with grape shot and bombard rowing boats with.
That said, I still prefer longbows.

Life may suck but living makes it all worthwhile.
<-

Species: no. you are not a fox Oli.

Orientation: Homosexual

Postcount: 38

Send PM

Quote:
well im in uk so guns are more of a no go area hear but i do have a recurve bow a compound bow and getting a long bow that along side the crossbow i have to and other weapons iv gained over time lol bring on the zombies o and on the note of what i need a indoor shooting range would be just so awsome

Well, there not exactly a no-go. While I was growing up, we had a reasonable number of guns in the house; three 12 bore shotguns (two side-by-side, one over-under) a .410 shotgun (single), .243, and .303, rifles and a .22LR semi automatic rimfire (centerfire semi-automatic firearms are also illegal in the UK). Also two .22 air rifles, a .22 air pistol and a .177 air rifle. We generally used them for deer stalking, shoots and hunting small quarry like rabbits, as well as target shooting with the .22LR and the .22 air rifles. There are very specific laws surrounding which calibers can be used while stalking deer in the UK, outlawing the American practice of using shotguns - you can only shoot deer with .243, .270, .308, 6.5x55mm, and .30-06.

Despite growing up with them all around me, I haven't fired a gun for about three years.

You know what they say, there's more guns in Devon than all the cities of the UK put together. Hahaha.

(bore = gauge for you Yanks)

Will work for food, cigarettes and design engineering companies.
<-

Species: Null

Postcount: 500

Send PM

Quote:

You know what they say, there's more guns in Devon than all the cities of the UK put together. Hahaha.

And there's probably more gun in Arizona than Devon.. and all the cities of the UK put together combined! ;)

Mostly, I just shoot random targets. Haven't even done much of that in a while :(

My personal collection is:
Arsenal.jpg

From right to left: Mauser .308, M1 Carbine (.30 cal), NEF .22 revolver, Winchester model 12 20 gauge, Ruger 10/22, Crescent firearms SxS 12 gauge, Mosin Nagant 7.62x54R

Fire spinner, writer, crafter of nifty things!

You can find steampunk props, bondage restraints, and whatever else I happen to feel like making here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Zolgar

Support small time artists, buy handmade! (even if it's not from me)
Posts 1 to 10 of 1258