Date of birth: December 10, 1979
Art Style: Traditional and digital artist, music composer
Profession: School teacher
Mateship Status: Single, but not alone!
Here are a few important things people should know about me:
1) I'm not doing COMMISSIONS or REQUESTS! I just don't like doing art for money and barely do requests. Sorry.
2) I'm open for ART TRADES when I feel like it. You should be informed that "quality" is not an important factor to me. Mostly, the thought and fun itself counts! But I'm not doing TRADES with just everyone... I want to know the person first. And I do art trades only on very rare and special occasions. IF I agree to an art trade with you, I insist that you do your part FIRST! I've made lots of bad experiences about this. Most people waited until I did my part (and I'm very fast and reliable!)... and then they didn't do their part. That's why you'd have to do your part first. Furthermore, I don't make "slots" so to speak of and choose the trade partners myself. And I talk to the people first! Sorry, folks.
3) I work with traditional and digital media. Traditional media are pencils, inks, markers and acrylics. Digital media is my MEDION tablet and PHOTOSHOP 7.0.1
4) I won't submit 'adult art' (porn) to this account!!!
5) I am human and 'Reptile' is my comic hero! Though we share some character trades, I am NOT 'Reptile'.
6) I'm not doing 'personal memes' or 'You-got-tagged-stuff'. But you are always free to write me a note or e-mail, if you'd like to know anything about me! I don't bite... well, I do... but not much! BUT I will not reply to these "Hello" or "What's up?" notes anymore. If you want to share a greeting, some thoughts or questions, you're free to do so... but I hate these "one-liners"!
Aside from drawing, I also compose music! Check out my gallery for a selection of my most favorite compositions!
And feel always free to message or note me, if you want to ask something!