About Lonewolf Artz
Commission Status: CLOSED!!!

~*~*~*~see price guide here~*~*~*~

species wolf
gender female
loves Anthro, Balto, Bolt hates Anal vore, Bukkake, Docking
611 submissions 3,034,907 page views 8,144 comments received 623 comments posted 440,020 profile views
Latest Artwork

Latest Favorites
No results found.
Latest Journal posted 12 Feb 2014

Like any good relationship, communication is key, and it requires it from both ends. For the past few years, I've started taking commissions at conventions that were take-home commissions. For those to happen, of course I needed to get the customer's contact information. I usually get their FA account, but if they're not active on FA, I ask for an email, or easiest way to contact them. In almost every con since Furfright 2012 I've had at least one person who either gave me the wrong contact info, or just isn't replying to me. Now, I feel bad because I took their money and "ran" but I do my best to keep in contact with my commissioners, and I figure if they choose to not get back to me, then they really didn't care about their commission or their money very much. I always keep them on my notebook list I have on my computer in case a few years goes by and they finally come up to me saying "hey, you owe me a commission from years ago" I can verify to see if I do in fact owe them a commission.

I know it ...

Latest Photos

Shouts

Makeria Stein 2 years ago
Lonewolf66= Fav artist still to this date ^^
Keep up the AWESOME work lone :D
Cristaleyes 2 years ago
I very like your style ;)
AlphaTara 2 years ago
Heya. Just wanted to make it known that you're an AMAZING artist and definately an inspiration. i've been keeping up with your comics and art for awhile now, but only recently have i joined sofurry. You kinda got me started on my way into the furry art world. So yeah.. You're friggin awesome. Just sayin'.Thanks for all the inspiration and whatnot. :3
Wolf Joseph 2 years ago
Thats right, fuck the haters! Nice work by the way.
Happy New year :)
Happy Christmas :)
jorgan715 2 years ago
hey there lone ^_^ im srry for your depression but maybe this will help. your the reason im a furry today, ive been watching you for about 5 years now seriously hope you get better soon
Shadow Whitton 2 years ago
Hey sweetie, I just want to say that I'm sorry your depressed. I hope you feel much better soon.

But I really wanted to let you know, I love all of your artwork, you've got a lot of talent! Also, i love your I-con!
HybridTheory 2 years ago
Hi again, I heard about your depression, hope it gets better. Depressions aren't fun and I hope this one ends fast
Ivory-Wolf 2 years ago
lonewolf!!! Ive been coming to your page for like years I swear! I guess Ive been the stalker in the shadows keeping tabs on every piece youve done since I found you lol! I had to finally make an account here and finally praise you for your great creativity and persistance with the long time running balto comic... that comic has done things to me that i cant talk about right now lol ^_^. anyways great work and much praise and I look forward to seeing more and perhaps talking with you soon!