Awesome banner art is by Frosted_Fur!
COMMISSION INFO: https://www.sofurry.com/view/611471
COMMISSIONS: PM me :P
Hello, I'm Gruffy, and a longtime friend of the anthropomorphic/furry community!
I've been writing furry stories since the days of Yiffstar, or from around early 2009. I am a fun-loving Finnish tiger, incidentally, even if our national emblem has the lion on it. Those damn Swedes got the tiger first! Heh.
I have written 500 posted stories in the past 3 years, and I tend to be quite prolific, so watching me is probably the best option to keep up to date with my latest output!
While I often write naughty stories because people like them and they are fun, my main focus is on character development, drama, and fun. Writing furry stories is a great skill exercise for me, and I am my own harshest critic, I suspect. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy feedback - I simply adore it, and everyone who comments on my stories is a marvel! Don't hesitate to hit me up with a PM if you have anything to ask about my stories. As for the person behind them...we'll see.
My work is completely free.
My work remains my intellectual property, but I share it here freely for you to read and enjoy at your leisure. It is my pleasure to share my stories with you, and I do so with joy and pleasure upon hearing how much many of you have enjoyed them. However, if anyone wishes to treat me to something as a token of appreciation, please consider sending me an Amazon email gift certificate of any desirable value to my email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember that foreign currrency exchange rates may apply. *chuckle* If you hail from the US, remember that extra VAT and import tolls would make it unreasonably expensive for me to buy even the smallest trinket from your country. T_T
Well didn't that sound awful...
Cheers! <-- my signature exclamation!
Some people well-wished me yesterday due to the sixth of December being Finland's Independence Day. I had to tell those jubilant people that it's a very strange occasion here, so now would probably be a good time to share a few choice facts :)
1. Finland's independence day falls on the 6th of December due to that day being when Lenin told Finland that it's okay to be independent.
2. Finland became independent in 1917. Civil war followed in 1918 because the place was in chaos.
3. Due to the historical catastrophe of 1939-1945 and Finland's role in that, the Independence Day corresponds with a day of remembrance for war veterans and the war in itself, which manifests itself as:
4. Lots of flag-raising while singing patriotic songs.
5. Burning white and blue candles that symbolize Finland.
6. Putting down candles and wreaths on graves of war veterans and war memorials.
7. Military parade aired on TV ( consisting of a few reservists marching along with an always-cance...