Gortoz 'A Ran is my second attempt at writing a "serious" story. The story follows Ceylan with all the ups and down life has to follow. Even though the story has currently 73 chapters and still counting, I'm looking for ways to improve and the only way to do that is to ask feedback from those who read it. I've got several questions I'd like to ask and I would really appreciate them if you could answer them for me.
- What do you think of the way the story is formatted?
- What do you think about the story written in first person view?
- Is it "easy on the eyes"?
- What do you think of the story progression and the character development? (Something I highly value)
- Are the events depicted in the story believable even though most of it is fictional? ( Especially in chapter 63, where Ceylan dives into the past by reading a Wikipedia page about the civil war, which I wrote myself, looking at real Wikipedia pages as references.)
- As the main ch...