I'm a young nineteen year old from a small town in Missouri. I am currently leave Missouri as soon as I possibly can. I love to run/jog as well as swim, ride my bike, climb trees, and just relax. I'm a slow writer, but that's mainly because I can't stop thinking of ways to do a part of the stories different.
If you comment on what I upload then I'll try to comment on your stuff.
Just a little thing I am doing for one of comidacomida's stories again.
1) What is your character's name?: Brother Rhys Barlow
2) What is your character's race?: Timor Rat
3) What does your character think of the Church?: As being a member of Church he has strong love and respect for the Church. While he doesn't agree with all of the Church's policies 100% of the time, his faith in god will keep him eternally loyal to the Church.
4) What does your character think of the University?: Rhys is too busy with his time helping with the Church's views and activities to bother dealing with the University and it's views.
5) What does your character think of the sibling rivalry among the king's heirs?: He understand the rivalry that is going on between the siblings though he is afraid things might take a turn for the worse.
6) Does your character have a preferred heir they would like to see as Lehsunia's ruler?: Like most of the members ...