Ice, Shadow, and Wind
Summary of Forms/Abilities:
• Skilled with free-running
• Excellent with her legs--Favors kickbox-style fighting in close quarters combat
• Fair skill with a staff
• Dabbled skill in writing/drawing
• Cannot fly--Wingless
• Digitigrade stance
• Elemental prowess over Ice, Wind, and Shadow; cannot wield any other element
Elaborated Explanation of Abilities:
Arietta is an anthro Dragoness. Though born with affinity for Ice, she later traded her wings and her ability to fly for proficiency in not only Ice, but Wind and Shadow as well. The reptilian lady is fond of a simple, collapsible bo staff (tarnished silver in color) as her form of physical defense, when truly, it is merely used as a distraction to allow her to 'cast' at individuals. (The process of spellcasting requires no incantations, as they are mnemonic with her gestures, innate with their execution.)
Favoring writing and art as hobbies, she also actively practices parkour; it's as close to the sky as she can get now, but that's alright with her. Despite the 'handicap' of being wingless, she does not think of herself as being unwhole or incomplete. She's capitalized on the loss of her wings, and is now faster and stealthier because of it.
• Coloration of sleek black and cerulean; cerulean bits glow, and the glow intensifies when aroused.