Role Playing Rules
Computer problems and general lack of interest for anything anthropomorphic. (Curse you Mega Man, distracting me with your awesomeness. Not to mention, fuck you Capcom for letting your fans down so much in the past year.) Anyway, I'm back. Yaay? New art? Not really. At least not yet.
However, I have decided that I enjoy RPing too much to not do them. So here are some rules. Currently I can only RP through notes or the forum, as I have to redownload AIM.
Rules for Role-Play
I find that I enjoy RPs too much to not do them. However, I have had some bad experiences and therefore, I've become rather, picky about who I RP with. If you can't follow any of these basic rules then don't bother asking.
1) No script RPs. - I've become fond of paragraph style RPs. While script is fine for comments, if done through notes or AIM I prefer at least one paragraph/ five lines in a response. A sentence just won't work for me as there are many ways to fill it out. Describing thoughts, and scenery are good ways to lengthen it.
2) No godmoding/ metaplaying. - I can't stand that to be honest. No one is perfect not even your character. If you start god-moding or metaplaying I will stop and refuse to RP with you anymore.
3) Character limits. - I have no limits on characters. Although its best to start off small.
4) Relationships. - If you want your character to get with one of my own just ask. Some of my characters are off limits though so its best to go over such details in the beginning.
5) Adult Related. - I will say this. While I'm fine with adult situations occurring it can't be all about sex. I like plot, I like epic stories that can span even generations, and while intimacies between characters is fine that should never be the main focus unless the RP is very sexual in nature or our characters are just lusty nymphos.
6) Settings. - I'm fine with fantasy, modern, and sci-fi settings. I can also do one set within an established universe although it depends on my knowledge of that universe. Mostly I know more about the ones I've listed in my profile.
That's about it.